Sunday, October 18, 2009

My niece - Natalie Cho



Been back in Melaka for several days and weather had been hot hot hot! Aunty had invited us for dinner at her place and I just can't wait to see Natalie again. Everytime back home, I'll see her growing in months. Now she already starts to get active and looking at things curiously. Such a cutie and starts to smile a lot as well. When anyone calls her name, she'll start to turn here and look around. She is quite sensitive to different sound effect and easily giggle hehe... It's such a joy to look at her actions. After dinner, I start to took some pics on her after her milk session. She was curious when my camera starts to beep and she is quite fond of my camera.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness