Monday, July 5, 2010

Resort World, Sentosa

As promised the ever longed post. Been a lazy bum lately to process my pic with all the changes around. Thinking about future, options and life. I had only able to spend 6 hours in Resort World with a day trip from JB to S'pore. The trip included a lunch at Resort World with the whole trip costing SGD10. It's kind of worth it from my perspective as the transport and meal were included. I only realized it is quite troublesome to travel from JB to S'pore without your own transport as you need to go to the custom for entering n leaving S'pore where the queue was "WOW". I can't imagine those daily travelers need to go through it everyday.












































2 comments:

Shien Long said...

love the photos. AMAZING clarity and contrasts.

Valerie said...

The tamron lens is good. :)

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness