Friday, June 5, 2009

Food...

SRI ANANDA BAHWAN RESTAURANT @ Tanjung Bungah


Recently had tried a few new places during dinner. The first restaurant I wanted to share is Sri Ananda Bahwan Restaurant which is situated at Tanjung Bungah. This is an Indian restaurant with a wide variety of indian food from roti canai, dosai, nasi bryani to western food such as american breakfast and cream of mushroom. The environment was nice as well, with cosy little huts at the front of the restaurant and behind had larger huts which house several tables.

I get the pleasure to go to the restaurant with my best pals - Alisa and Shien Long. They saw a blog complemented this restaurant and truly the food we tried was superb. We tried some dishes like the Aloo Gobi (various vegetable with spices), Spicy Mutton (kind of forgotten the name), Tandoori Chicken (thumbs up! Not dry but juicy).

Alisa ordered a chicken dosai while Shien Long ordered the Chicken Nasi Bryani. The chicken dosai is any recommended dish as it has egg, chicken and some vege wrapped in a thin dosai. While Shien Long's chicken nasi bryani was ok only. I had the Potato Masala Dosai which is one of my favourite indian food as I'm a potato lover. Not forgetting the Mango Lassi that I ordered was as good as the one I had at Banana Leaf. It is slightly thicker if anyone loves very concentrated yogurt drink. :)

1 comments:

Shien Long said...

Just reading about what we ate make me feel so full. BUUUUUuuuuurp!!!

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness