Monday, November 23, 2009

Jhy Chiann & Kun Sen's Wedding Reception


Last weekend had a chance to go back Melaka for my primary schoolmate Jhy Chiann's wedding reception. I'm glad that she gave me a chance to have a small gathering with other schoolmates. It seems ages to get to meet them. We have a chance to chit-chat and enjoy the atmosphere as well as celebrating Jhy Chiann's happiest moments. This was my first wedding reception to join in the photographers pool to take some photos. I added some additional shadow and highlights to create a different feeling of the photos.

Some of the ballroom decorations


















Ji Mui and Dinner Registration












Primary school mates






Bride and Groom




























3 comments:

kelvin-tan said...

nice photos, especially the 1st one. ;-)

gs.kwang said...

nice colour, nice album.. :)

Valerie said...

Thanks... :)

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness