Tuesday, January 12, 2010

EXTREME Colours...

Past few days the trees by the roadside attracted me as they were all blooming with white and pink flowers. Not really sure what the species was, so named it Sakura. The view was purr-fect for a wide angle shot. But since I didn't have any, so sticked with my kits lens and macro lens for the job. Sunday was a lazy day but still drag myself out to capture the Sakura moments. But to my surprise, the flowers were barely there. I guess it is already close to the end of the flowers' season. It's life span is only a week or two. Because of the Sakura, I started to notice some other flowers which also grew near the area. With the thought to improve my macro skill, I started to put more effort into those flowers than the Sakura. This round, I played with the extreme settings in photoshop, pick up a new technique call Burst effect. But not really sure whether it work well or not. Give me some comments ya. The rest of the photos, some might look unreal hehe... cause I changed the saturation, added shadow, twick the color settings for different feel.




















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wundebar

-wc

Valerie said...

wundebar???

Shien Long said...

i love the blues...pics 1,2,3,5,7 and last one is very nice. Super clarity

Anonymous said...

Ya, super love the blues...and such clear shots...
~alisa~

Valerie said...

My personal fav 1, 2, 4, 7, 10. Tamron macro lens is good. :)

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness