Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pet Portrait Shooting

Kelvin initiated to take Hua Kiong’s dog Money for pet photography during the New Year weekend. I was fortunate to get invited. =p It was kind of tiring morning as 4 hours ago I just hit my pillow. We started around 9am as stated by Sifu that is the best time to get the good lighting. Eng Lee and Hua Kiong brought their camera as well. The shoot lasted 2 hours and Money is such adorable and hyper that morning. He can’t really lay still for long, although he is panting. I guess he was excited to see us hehe…

I made a decision to help Money to get his first photo album. I was trying my best to get every angle that I can think of but still can’t compare to Sifu though. Below is my composition for Money’s first photo album and shared some individual photos. More photos in my flickr.

























Money's first album












































I hope you guys enjoy the photos and album! Finally get everything done. Phew!~

2 comments:

Shien Long said...

very nice...amazingly sharp

Valerie said...

Some use macro lens. Super sharp, can see the fur trend.

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness