Thursday, March 18, 2010

1st Magazine Publication

Today in my wildest dreams that I see my own photo inside a magazine. I was so excited that I broke the news to my family and closest friends. Sorry for bragging but I'm ecstatic. This round I didn't expect much to get pick but I guess after a long run of submission finally it breaks through. I'll work harder to improve myself, still thinks I'm a half brainer in the settings or utilizing my camera. Hope there'll be more to come.





Ori Photo

Devotion
This scene was shot during the recent Thaipusam celebrations in Penang. The piercing hooks and small tins hanging off every inch of the skin had given me a memorable experience with respect to the devotion shown by the devotees towards their faith and beliefs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness