Monday, July 13, 2009

Karen & Hing's Wedding



Last Saturday I went for my collegue, Karen's wedding and I brought my new Nikon D60 to the dinner. First time I took it out for the first task and it's really difficult to shoot under the low lighting in the restaurant. I'm still not really familiar in the camera settings but will start to buck up to learn real fast. Hehe...

We had a good time during the dinner and it was fun to look at karen and hing's childhood picture and listening to her relatives rendering some lovely songs. From the photos below everyone looks so happy. More photos are available in flickr.


2 comments:

Shien Long said...

You've got some nice shots there! Not bad considered no flash used!

Valerie said...

Hehe... thanks bro!

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness