Monday, August 10, 2009

First trial on wedding photo taking...

This is my first time to come across a wedding photo taking session for soon to be married couple while visiting the popular Pinang Peranakan Mansion. I had the urged to visit this place after watching a popular s'pore series "Little Nyonya". As I step in, I saw 2 couples taking their wedding photo collection in this unique yet elegant environment. I just can't wait and quickly select some settings and start snapping. I thought of an opportunity to experience the professional wedding photography with all the lighting available, although I didn't have an external flash. These are a few which I had edited and created collages like a photo album. Feel free to give comments as I really need them for my other photos processing. :)









More to come...


4 comments:

Shien Long said...

Seriously nice...you should design postcards as well

Valerie said...

Hehe.. I'm thinking ideas for my sis wedding also

Jess said...

nice photos.. =) can't wait to see more.

Valerie said...

Thanks thanks... Sorry for putting it up late.

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness