Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Street Photography



A few weeks back, got a call from Shien Long to join him and Alisa for street photography. A little hesitate at first due to the unstable weather but still drag myself out at last. The weather indeed meet our expectation with the on and off rain. Totally did not regret after looking at the photos that I had took. I took some effort into switching the original look of the photos into different feeling, exposure and some HDR effect. This post might be a bit longer as I had a lot of photos which I personally liked and wish to share it around. Hope you guys enjoy it. Photos can be view on a larger scale by clicking on the photos. More photos available in my flickr.

Original photos #1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15


Processed Photos #16

#17

#18

#19

#20

10 comments:

liannee said...

nice.. :)
btw, why after HDR, the sky so dark, very hard to HDR arr? I like the last photo..

Shien Long said...

Love 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14. Very very nice photos. Love the attention to details in 6 and 7. You manage to take # 8 without making it look clustered with too many things. # 10 looks like a nice journey. The kite # 12, you got the pic just in time and it is just beautiful. Love the post processing. # 13, composition lovely. #14, good use of sepia and just love the feel of the photo.

Valerie said...

LN: The sky is optional one... can make it bright also. Can change it through the histogram of the photo.
SL: I loved a lot the #14 also! Just came across the focal BW in Picasa and immediately feel in love with the whole look. Thanks for taking the effort in writing the comments for every photo. It might be tiring to scroll up and down between the photos haha. I will label them when I get back.

alisa said...

Wow.....nice....I like the thoughts of the colors and editing in the photos

Shien Long said...

No problem!

Valerie said...

Alisa: Thanks oh Gal! Can't wait till you get your SLR too!

reinysiew said...

I love your photos.. its very nice and you are very creative.. keep move it. :D

Valerie said...

Reiny: Thanks... I'll gambateh

kelvin-tan said...

nice photos! i like #7, #8, #19. :-D

Valerie said...

Kelvin: Thanks. Still have much to improve.

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness