Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Khoo Kongsi

Align CenterI starts to look forward for every weekend where I can adventure into the lorongs and highways around Penang to release all the work stress. I no longer hesitate to go out under the bright sky to take the real life shots around the busy streets of Penang. Here are a few shots that I like including the previous HDR post. I start to play around with Photoshop after Sifu showed me a few of his always used functions to edit my photos instead of Picasa. But I still find Picasa GUI more friendly for those photos labeling. Enjoy the photos ya!

2 comments:

Shien Long said...

Words just can't describe it girl! You have super eye for composition. I want your eye! can give me??!!!

Valerie said...

Haha. My eyes important leh, without them I cannot walk, drive or go take photo d hehe...

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness