Sunday, September 20, 2009

Macro adventure around home

Been excited to start my macro adventure at home after brought the lens for less than 48 hours. Some disappointment on my left wrist became more painful as it was twisted several days back. Now the poor fella is on wrist support hehe... But I still carefully take some picture without further hurting my wrist. Here are some result of my experiment. The theme of my home shot was to find different texture, different surfaces and everyday use tools to potray another side of it. I'd got the idea from Digital Photography on different ways to enjoy macro shooting through different environment. Enjoy them and give me some suggestion ya.

Crafted tissue box, mouse, wooden tulip, mug, cushion, plastic decoration, rice, kitchen tools


Below are a few of my favs
Rice

Steamer


Handphone keypad


Cotton flower


My wrist support

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness