Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank You...

谢谢(Mandarin) . Merci (French) . Grazie (Italian) . Gracias (Spanish) . Gamsahapnida (Korean) . Kop kun ka (Thai) . Nandree (Tamil) . Terima Kasih (Malay) . Thank you (English) . Danke (German)

My blog exceed 10K visiting rate!!!!!!!!!!


I hope the stats didn't get infected by virus and shoot up to 10K. Anyway, started my blog with the first post on June 19 2009. Just would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who visited my blog and left comments in every post. Really felt the appreciation in your notes with a lot of motivation for me to work hard in my blog as well as in photography. I'm fortunate to have a lot of sifus along my photography adventure. Feel free to drop by anytime, anyday at the shout box or blog post.



Merdeka Weekend Escapade Part 3 and Drums performance @ Esplanade coming soon!

Love,
Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness