Thursday, September 10, 2009

Merdeka Weekend Escapade - Part 2

I guess I had been gone for quite sometime from this blog hehe... Sorry for that as I am quite tired after daily work and my weekend had been packed with a lot of rest, friends gathering and time to relax. My next stop from town was Tropical Spice Garden near Teluk Bahang. I finally see the wonders of sheer determination to bring such a lazy bum like me around Penang on a HOT HOT HOT day. My usual days were hanging around in mall or shut myself up at home in my room watching series and entertainment shows. I guess by indulging in the world of photography had whipped myself up to walk around more.

Ok, back to Tropical Spice Garden was really a great place for hanging out with friends, a good pat tor place for couples and wedding photography. The visit cost me RM17 inclusive of the entrance fee as well as the map of the garden. It is actually quite a big place and I got lost many times haha... Thanks to the confusing arrows on the ground and the map hehe. Maybe I'm too blur in looking the right direction. Anyone need the map, please let me know. I can borrow you and you can save some $$. I love the flowers, the ornaments as well as the spice trails that were available in the garden. After seeing all the mini things made me want to buy a macro lens... OMG.
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy buy!

Anonymous said...

very nice photos! like the whole set :)

-pt

Valerie said...

Thanks pt. :)

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness