Thursday, September 10, 2009

Night Photography

My adventure never ends one haha... during the 3 days holiday I really venture into places that I never think I'll go alone but I did. A good pat on my own shoulder for having such courage to head to Pulau Jerejak Jetty for a shoot at the jetty and Penang bridge. My 3 days was a relaxing one as I head up to some places for photo taking and later went back home to rest and later head out again. I kind of enjoy those flexibility in time where I can decide where to go next. But after that 3 days I indeed ran out of batt after that. Not my camera but my physical and mental haha. Here are some shots that I had taken. Before that I took some time off to starbucks for some photo editing as well as hanging out with my fav Ice Shaken Tea Lemonade. :)











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

last photo sui!

-wc

Valerie said...

Hehe... That is one of the most successful out of a handful of similar shots. I was experimenting with the shutter speed which this made the best out of the rest. :)

Shien Long said...

its like an adventure, when you made up your mind to head out with a camera.

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Inspiration © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness